China Technical Director,
Full Time, with
0.00 GBP salary
per annum, in
Internet Services industry
518064 , Shenzhen, CN
or higher grade, of Graduate or greater education level, w/o driver's licence. Previous experience is not required.
sensewhere Ltd. is a world leader in hyper-local and indoor positioning solutions. sensewhere’s technology enables precise location information indoors and in tight urban areas. Key aspects of the technology are based on dynamic software algorithms which use all available location data from GNSS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GIS and other Sensors to rapidly create accurate location information.
In August 2015, we announced that Tencent Holdings Limited (“Tencent”, SEHK 00700), a leading provider of Internet services in China, has completed a strategic investment in the company and as a result we are adding to our team.
We are currently seeking an experienced and versatile Technical Director who is looking for an exciting and challenging career with hyper-local positioning company sensewhere Limited.
sensewhere Limited is an ambitious start-up in the LBS market. The company provides hyper-local positioning software and database that drives global location services on mobile devices.
The role of Technical Director is a senior position within the management team that will lead the operations and engineering teams in China region and will work closely with other business divisions internationally. The role comprises of planning, setting up and running all technical activities planned for the mainland China and surrounding countries/regions including activities to support our key launch partner in China. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a successful, growing and exciting organisation with competitive rewards and benefits.
To be considered for this position you must have:
Desirable skills also include:
• the ability to adapt to a very diverse working environment with multi-national teams
• a strong team player who is able to establish effective working relationships to ensure a cohesive and communicative working environment among different teams and business divisions
• able to work closely with the management and able to communicate effectively among various teams using written reports and presentations
• willing to represent the organisation in customer and partner meetings, attending meetings to discuss and develop understanding of product requirements with both new and existing clients
• able to work in flexible hours’ environment
• highly organised, multi-skilled and be able to work to tight deadlines and be able to deliver milestones in time
• proficient in written and spoken English
• flexible to travel