Lead Cloud Systems Engineer,
Full Time, with
0.00 GBP salary
per annum, in
Internet Services industry
EH2 3AA, Edinburgh, GB
or higher grade, of Graduate or greater education level, w/o driver's licence. Previous experience is not required.
sensewhere Ltd. is a world leader in hyper-local and indoor positioning solutions. sensewhere’s technology enables precise location information indoors and in tight urban areas. Key aspects of the technology are based on dynamic software algorithms which use all available location data from GNSS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GIS and other Sensors to rapidly create accurate location information.
In August 2015, we announced that Tencent Holdings Limited (“Tencent”, SEHK 00700), a leading provider of Internet services in China, has completed a strategic investment in the company and as a result we are adding to our team.
We are currently looking for a GNSS – GPS System Engineer/Developer to join our growing start-up team in the exciting positioning and navigation technology field with prospects of developing applications/services for some of the elite companies in the world.
Working as a key member of our development team you will be responsible for the design, developments and testing of GNSS systems’ improvements and advancements on mobile platforms.
To be considered for this position you must have:
• Strong background and good experience in at-least one of the core GNSS systems such as GPS (receiver side) etc.
• Strong experience/knowledge in related signal processing and positioning algorithms.
• Experience in positioning improvement algorithms such as DGPS, RTK, A-GPS, Multipath mitigations etc.
• Strong technical research and development skills and background.
• Strong programming skills with languages such as C/ C++/JAVA etc.
• Experience with Matlab and/or other similar platforms.
• Good mathematical and statistical skills
• Familiarity with 2D – 3D Maps/Models
• Experience in GIS and mapping.
• Experience or familiarity with other positioning systems such as Dead Reckoning, WiFi etc.
• Experience with Filtering algorithms such Kalman, Particle etc.
• Good Engineering degrees.