Full Time, with
0.00 GBP salary
per annum, in
Medical Devices and Supplies industry
ML4 3NJ, Bellshill, GB
Bachelors (BA/BSc) or higher grade,
of Graduate or greater education level,
w/o driver's licence.
Previous experience is preferable.
To work with the in-house software and IT resources to ensure smooth running of the internal IT infrastructure.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support in the maintenance of our internal IT systems, including:
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Maintaining VMWare 5.1 ESXi
- Ubunto Linux
- Administration and maintenance of the follow equipment:
- Firewall ( including VPN)
- Switch Management
- Maintenance of the internal communications infrastructure, including Gamma SIP trunks.
- Provide IT support to internal customers around the globe, running Windows 10.
- Provide holiday cover for the IT Administrator role
- Support in the development of the existing internal Microsoft SharePoint Site.
- Mailbox creation and the administration of groups in Microsoft Exchange.
- Producing visualisation of data from the SAP database
- Degree qualified in a IT related discipline
- CCNA qualification is desired
- Previous experience in an IT position would be advantageous
- Previous SQL Server Admin experience is preferable
- Previous Office 365 and Azure experience is also desirable
COMPETENCIES/ KEY CHARACTERISTICS:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Open and flexible approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Analytical thinker
- Attractive base salary
- Profit Sharing Scheme
- Private healthcare (single cover)
- Life Insurance cover x4 basic salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave, including statutory holidays