Full Time, with
80000.00 GBP salary
per annum, in
90001, Los Angeles, US
Diploma or higher grade, of Graduate or greater education level, w/o driver's licence. Previous experience is not required.
At Ablagon, We are currently looking to hire someone new as a Front Office Administrator (“FOA”) position. This FOA will provide general reception coverage, pantry set up, and other tasks.
The FOA will provide pantry setup from 8:30 am and then reception coverage from 9 am – 4:30 pm at a minimum, with the ability to start earlier and/or end later if requested. In addition to completing pantry set up and reception coverage, the FOA’s primary responsibilities include the tasks listed on the following pages.
• Make coffee
• Stock and restock snacks and drinks
• Unpack snack and drink deliveries
• Order appropriate amounts of snacks and beverages
• Maintain pantry and office supply inventory sheets
• Position snacks to ensure consumption before expiration date
Receiving and situating guests
• Receive, situate guests, offer beverages, notify hosts
• Receive vendor, couriers, housekeeping, etc.
• Add visitors’ names to security system
• Answer main phone line
Monitoring and maintain safety and appearance of space
• Including maintaining appearance and supplies of conference rooms, including the whiteboards
• Tidy and organize pantry closets and cabinets
• Manage access cards
• Sort mail in an efficient and timely manner, set up UPS labels
• Place building maintenance requests
• Contact vendors for repairs/maintenance
• Ensure valid insurance certificate when necessary
• Backup assistance for reserving cars, travel, expense reports, timesheets, presentations, and databases
• Manage and check conference room databases to avoid double bookings
• Assist team members with meeting planning (e.g., schedule meetings, reserve conference rooms, handle catering requests, enter visitors in security system, etc.)
• Prepare and maintain conference rooms (e.g., set up conference calls and video conferences, arrange other AV equipment, work with office services to configure rooms, stock supplies, etc.)
• Maintain multiple databases (e.g., room reservations database, daily security access list)
• Other Office Services tasks
The ideal candidate will have the following background, skills, and attributes.
• Undergraduate degree preferred
• High proficiency in typing, data entry, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are required for this position
• Have 2 to 3 years of receptionist or administrative assistant experience in a busy corporate environment
• Must have experience in a customer-service role and must enjoy that aspect of prior work experience
• Must be willing to perform other Office Services tasks, such as wiping up spills, mopping floors, etc.
• Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail are necessary for success in this role
• Must have the ability to learn, absorb, and apply new information and skills, especially technical skills quickly
• Must have ability to easily juggle multiple tasks
• Must be proactive, resourceful, entrepreneurial, and self-directed
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, including motivation to be a team player
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are necessary to succeed